EasiPol is a Web Based Policy/Subscription management platform, allowing for the effective management and control of a Policy/Subscription based business. EasiPol was developed by RubiBlue (Pty) Ltd. with several advantages in mind.
- Increase Client (policy Holder) satisfaction by ensuring them of a reliable, fraud free system.
- Improving the Administrator’s/Insurance Underwriter’s Employee work-output by forcing the employees around Standard Business Processes via the EasiPol Software
- Web Based Environment ensures access from anywhere/anytime within a secure Model and Framework
- Role-based access ensures Administrators of employee/user control
- Reducing Theft and Fraud by ensuring full audit trails of all Employee Actions within the System
- Module Plug-ins to a Debit Order Collection Service Provider to allow fast, effective and easy debiting of Clients accounts and Auto-Receipting
- Module Plug-ins to Remote Terminals (Pension Point) Service Provider to allow office-less receipting environment for agents in the field
EasiPol is the only Web Based Administrator Package of its kind on the market for the majority of Administrators/Insurance Underwriters.
Modularity and our unique * PPPS costing model enables any size Administrator/Insurance Underwriter to effectively manage their clients and their business processes in a PROVEN business model/framework. With the ease-of-use and functionality available within the EasiPol System, users are guaranteed of usable software for the South African Administration and Insurance Environment.
Most common concerns of our clients:
- Data Loss
- Security up to date
- To address these concerns, we follow these steps:
- Data Loss – We backup every 3-5 minutes offsite to our backup datacentre
- Outages/Downtime – We have partnered with the best hosting provider in South Africa to try and limit downtime (our current uptime ratio is over 99.9964%)
- Security up to date – We test our system security every 3 months to ensure we have the latest security techniques employed
Our Software is specifically targeted at the following markets:
- Funeral Parlours looking for Funeral Software to help manage business operations
- Funeral Administrators looking for software to administer and manage the Policy Quote Book
- Group Scheme Administrators
- Subscriber Managers
- Funeral Policy Management – Main Members, Spouse, Extended Family, Children, Document Repository, Collection of Premium Management via multiple Collection Techniques.
- Funeral Management – Create Funeral Files, Manage pick-up and delivery dates, Costs of Funerals, BI1663 Document, Taking of Instruction from Clients regarding Cremation, Burial, Church, Viewings, etc.
- Society Management – Manage Societies, payments and claims
- Claims Management – Using a standard workflow methodologies for Policies or Societies
- Commission Management – Broker and Agent
- Tombstone Management – Manage orders for tombstones
- Full Reporting – Report on anything within the system with the ability to filter on multiple levels
Infrastructure – Cloud Computing
As we have grown our business and our client base, we identified a massive need to ensure our clients were receiving the best possible assurances that their data was secure, accessible and up to date.
In late 2011, early 2012, we ventured on a colossal capital expenditure budget to ensure we were running the best possible backend technologies available in the market.
We opted for a Cloud based VMWare solution, that allows us these great features:
- Hardware Redundancy – if some hardware fails, the systems switch to available servers in the Cloud cluster.
- Connectivity Redundancy – if our primary Datacenter fails, we engage the backup datacenter and everything is back up and running without you even noticing.
- Management – This technology allows us to easily plug more resources into the Server Farm without any disruption to you.